24 November 2009

VENICE 09

I'm in love with venice

Last weekend I went to Venice, because it was the last weekend of the international biennale. [It is a very big international art project, that takes place every two years in Venice] I've went tree times now, the first and the last was with a very good friend of mine, Laura. I fell in love with venice when I was about nine years old, then I hadn't seen Venice in my live, I had just heard from it and it seemed like a paradise.Then, the day of my tenth birthday I got an envelope with a picture of Venice, and a month later I went for the first time, with my friend. We sailed in a gondola, went shopping and enjoyed the beauty of it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woow Louise! I really love the last pictures :) and good luck to you too for the exams, you can do it honey ;D. Anywayz, can't wait to see you back! xoxo Laura

Anonymous said...

ZALIG; lou heeft weer een blog! :)
En ooh, Venetië is prachtig :) Eéh ik was daar ook voor de biennale!
Btw, echt leuke foto's! xoxo. Manon